Join the mondas team
Product Owner / Product Developer
We are looking for a product owner/product developer who is ready to take the next exciting step in their career by joining us in working towards the fast and vital digitalisation of the energy transition.
Founded as a spin-off of the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE, Mondas GmbH today offers a proven and high-performance IoT data platform for monitoring heating networks, solar and combined heat and power plants, production facilities and properties. With mondas®, our customers mobilise energy savings potential and significantly increase the efficiency and profitability of their energy systems.
The demand for mondas® applications is increasing, and our team is growing accordingly. We are looking for an experienced product developer to start as soon as possible.
- You will develop ideas and specifications for new and existing modules of the mondas® IoT platform;
- Based on market research and in close coordination with users, you will develop coherent requirement analyses;
- You transfer the specific customer requirements to the development team and bring the software to technical implementation;
- You continuously develop the resulting applications in close cooperation with the development team and the respective customers.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, software product management, engineering or similar qualification;
- Sound knowledge in the area of time series data analysis;
- A flair for – and if possible – experience in usability design is an advantage;
- You have a proactive and constructive communication style;
- Your social competence is demonstrated by confident and pleasant manners as well as the ability to work in a structured manner in an interdisciplinary team.
- You can expect a highly interesting job in the field of renewable energies, energy efficiency and “digitalisation of the energy transition”.
The future is happening with us!
- Contacts with very different customer groups, all of whom are enthusiastic about the performance and cost efficiency of our multi-award-winning mondas® IoT platform.
- A concentrated and passionate working atmosphere in a young and dynamic company.
We live the energy transition!
- Flat hierarchies and fast communication channels are a matter of course for us;
- We offer excellent training and development opportunities: The booster for your career!
- Flexible working hours, which are also geared to the requirements of your external contacts, are a matter of course.
- You can look forward to an innovative working environment in the Solar Info Center in the Green City Freiburg – in the midst of numerous start-ups, engineering offices and many more, as well as the Fraunhofer ISE, which are committed to a decarbonised and independent energy future.
- We offer an attractive salary and a workplace in one of the most sought-after cities in Germany (home office also possible).
Do you want to play a part in the success of state-of-the-art technology? Do you like to work as part of a team? Are you creative with excellent communication skills? Do you work to exceptionally high standards? Apply today!
Please get in touch with our Recruiting, if you have any questions about this job vacancy. Thank you!
Tel.: +49 761 216 089-0