Join the mondas team
mondas is a team of knowledgeable IT experts and experienced energy plant planners who are committed to a net-zero future with greater energy efficiency and more renewable energy.
Our IoT platform combines flexible configuration options, machine learning processes and automatable analysis of time series data for the technical monitoring of energy and supply plants. It can be used for the automated and predictive monitoring and optimised operation of all kinds of technical plants.
The database technology developed by our in-house team, the flexible front-end and software modules for a wide range of interfaces for technical plants require a whole host of tasks allocated across a tight-knit team.
- You will also be involved in the planning and design of new software modules for data visualisation.
- You will develop Python-based middleware.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or can offer several years of professional experience.
- You should also have experience of Python and a keen interest in the concepts behind React.
- Ideally, you have project management skills that will help you juggle all your work in progress and focus on achieving results.
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Innovative technology and plenty of opportunities to make valued contributions
- A working environment built on trust in a young and dynamic company with absolutely flat hierarchies and fast communication channels
- Exciting responsibilities and varied work combining theory with practice, plenty of opportunities for training and development
- State-of-the-art working environment at the Solar Info Center in Freiburg, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities
- Option to work from home upon completion of your probation period at our head office in Freiburg
Do you want to play a part in the success of state-of-the-art technology? Do you like to work as part of a team? Are you creative with excellent communication skills? Do you work to exceptionally high standards? Apply today!
Please get in touch with our Recruiting, if you have any questions about this job vacancy. Thank you!
Tel.: +49 761 216 089-0